WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THE WORKSHOP
- A deeper understanding of your anxiety and its triggers.
- Practical tools and strategies to manage anxiety effectively.
- Increased ability to respond to unhelpful thoughts and emotions in a healthier way.
- Skills to live more in the present moment, reducing worry about the past and future.
- A sense of self-compassion and improved self-relationship
- Connection with others facing similar struggles, helping to reduce feelings of isolation.
- Enhanced confidence to handle social situations and interactions.
DON'T LET ANXIETY RULE YOUR LIFE!
If you’re tired of feeling stuck, isolated, and drained due to anxiety, it’s time to make a change. Calming Your Anxiety 6-week Workshop Series provides you with tools to better understand and cope with anxiety.
This workshop is based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) principles and teaches you new ways of responding to unhelpful thoughts and emotions.
The new dates are below
Week 1 – Mon, Feb 5th
Week 2 – Mon, Feb 12th
Week 3 – Mon, Feb 19th
Mon, Feb 26th – Break
Mon, Mar 4th – Break
Week 4 – Mon, Mar 11th
Week 5 – Mon, Mar 18th
Week 6 – Mon, Mar 25th
10.00 am – 12.00 pm
WHWS Upstairs Meeting Room
MEET YOUR FACILITATOR - ELAINE
Elaine has over ten years’ experience in primary education having worked in the UK and Australia with a focus on special educational needs and inclusion. She is passionate about enhancing the wellbeing and learning outcomes of all individuals. She is excited merging her passion for teaching and learning with counselling skills gained in 2019 upon completion of a Graduate Diploma. In her spare time, Elaine enjoys time spent with family and friends and listening to live music.
PGDip Specific Learning Difficulties
PGC Special Educational Needs Coordination
PGC Primary Education
Bsc (Hons) Social Psychology
HOW TO JOIN
Or please contact us via email or phone to secure your spot.
LET'S BREAK DOWN THE BARRIERS
We understand that you may feel apprehensive about attending group sessions due to social anxiety. We want to assure you that our small, supportive group environment is designed to be safe, non-judgmental, and comfortable for everyone.
We’re here to help you every step of the way.